Friday’s Foods of the World: From MY Back Garden!

Today, I am showing the treats for my Spring Garden Party, that was held in the “Good ol’ days,” not so long ago! Hopefully those days will be with us again soon! I am soooooooo lucky to have next door neighbors, who are both professional chefs! So, let’s watch them put the final touches on our Spring delights! I had the best part, I selected the menu and then got to ohhhh and ahhhhh over it!  Spring is a great time to get all your friends together and meet up in the garden! Let’s enjoy Spring with our friends!

You know me and the desserts! First, the assorted mini cheesecakes!

Spring Garden Party

The fruit kabobs look awesome!

Spring Garden Party

The little cheese puffs look yummy……

Spring Garden Party

Shrimp cocktail anyone?

Spring Garden Party

There’s always the assortment of breads with the vegetable dip……..bread is my downfall!

Spring Garden Party

The laid out garden table on the garden porch…….

Spring Garden Party

This is the garden porch before the get together……..

The Pre-Party Porch

We must have a stroll through the garden as we nibble……..my peonies always do so well…….they were a pass-a-long plant from a friend’s grandmother’s garden! The bright green plant with the purple flowers is the “Sweet Cate” Spiderwort. These are two of my Spring favorites!

The Front Cottage Garden

Down the fence line we walk……past the “Little Kim” Lilac …………

The Side Cottage Garden

All the way to the back garden……..

The Back Cottage Garden

a look back……..

The Back Cottage Garden

I hope you have enjoyed our little party today and the garden! See you next week!

Friday’s Foods of the World

Here are some more Foodies for this week from  my fellow bloggers! Enjoy!

Would you try these?………TravelWithMe

Food delights in Albania………..Geriatrixfotogallerie

Wait Till You See the Food! …………CompassandCamera

PS I am away on travels this week (YEAH) so this post has been pre-scheduled. I will not be able to read or comment on your thoughts for a few days, but I will get to them when I get back! Cady

14 Comments Add yours

1. Oh my goodness, where shall I start 😋 … everything looks so yummy! And to enjoy these amazing treats in your lovely garden, will just be a bonus!

2. restlessjo says:

Entertaining in style, Cady. They might get a jam sandwich at mine 🙂 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. margaret21 says:

This is so mean Cady. So much virtual food, but not a single actual bite!

4. Sheree says:

OMG we should all be lucky enough to have professional chefs as neighbours!

5. Ju-Lyn says:

What a feast! and in such a lovely setting. Wow! I am speechless.

6. Toonsarah says:

What a lovely garden party, with beautiful food and a garden to match!

7. maristravels says:

A spring garden party? That is a garden banquet my friend. I’ve never seen such a spread at any event I’ve been to. Can I book you to do my next ‘garden party’ which is usually “Pop over for a glass of wine and a nibble or two” (a bag of crisps and a cheese board). I love the look of all your stuff and like you, bread is my downfall.

8. Can I come to your next party please?

9. You’re indeed lucky. I love the forest view from your back garden (and the gardens, too.)

janet

10. Alison says:

That all looks unbelievably delicious..it’s great when you have good neighbours

11. tgeriatrix says:

That all looks delicious! What a job!
    I will take you to Gibraltar: https://geriatrixfotogallerie.wordpress.com/2021/04/11/eating-in-gibraltar/

12. You had a feast! So lucky to have chefs as your neighbours!