This week, for Dr B’s “Challenge Your Camera,” we are to do Still Life! All my photos, except the last two, were taken on my screened garden porch….
Can you tell what this is? It is the Featured Photo manipulated in a Photo App!
In my kitchen, I am decorating for Easter!
And this photo is reminding me of that BIG, thick book I am working on!
I hope you have enjoyed my Still Life Photos!
Won’t you join Dr B and The Buddha Walks Into a Wine Bar for the latest challenge? He writes………..
Photography is one of those activities we can all have fun with and blog about, at home, in the garden, walking the streets, in the countryside, in a museum or gallery ….. the opportunities are endless. You can be a wizard or a novice with a camera or a smartphone, or a crafty manipulator with Photoshop, or Lightroom or Snapseed. It really doesn’t matter how you create your image because in the end it is a work of art, a creation, a memory, and possibly a source of inspiration to others. Blogging your images is easy too, few words needed, let the picture tell the story. And, very importantly in these strange times, it can give us a distraction, a positive focus, connect us with others, and build a community via our blogs. So why not join in, start snapping and sharing with me.
Each week Dr B is selecting a single theme to point his camera at or display a few photos from his collection as a way to brighten up the week as we enter a new year, which we all hope will be brighter than the last. If you would like to join him in #challengeyourcamera then here’s what to do:
1. Follow him to discover the weekly theme he has chosen.
2. Select a few photos related to the week’s theme
3. Post your own photos that week, any day you like.
4. Include a caption with each photo so we know what/where it is
5. Include a ping back/link to his blog in your post so that he is notified, can follow you back and can appreciate and comment on your choices.
6. Include the tag #challengeyourcamera
1. He will follow you back
2. He will encourage other posters to follow you
3. He will list each blogger in my weekly post
Theme #11 Still Life
Today, is the challenge theme, #11 Still Life. So give it a go, challenge your camera with different angles, lighting, time of day etc etc.
This is another photo challenge that is going to be fun! Won’t you join in? CHALLENGE YOUR CAMERA