Enjoy the Granny Smith Apple Pie Bites!
1 small Granny Smith Apple
1 tsp Apple Pie Spice
1/4 cup packed Light Brown Sugar
1/3 cup Pecans
1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
3 Tbsp Butter
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and apple pie spice. Set aside.
- Melt butter and toss apple slices in butter, set aside.
- Arrange crescent roll triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Evenly distribute brown sugar mixture onto each triangle.
- Sprinkle each triangle evenly with the chopped pecans.
- Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Wrap crescent roll dough around each apple.
- Brush each crescent roll with remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional apple pie spice.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Color your World is a 4 month long daily blogging challenge event. Each day has a new color theme based on a crayon color in Crayola’s box of 120 crayons.
The challenge runs January 1, 2017 to April 29, 2017. Please join us in this challenge! It’s fun!