The Mango Chutney is also good with chicken and cocktail meatballs!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 6 cups mangoes (4 to 5), peeled and cut in 3/4-inch pieces (See How to Cut a Mango)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, whole
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (hot)
How to make the Mango Chutney is HERE!
And here is a great recipe for the Samosas!
Color your World is a 4 month long daily blogging challenge event. Each day has a new color theme based on a crayon color in Crayola’s box of 120 crayons.
The challenge runs January 1, 2017 to April 29, 2017. Please join us in this challenge! It’s fun!