The Mango Chutney is also good with chicken and cocktail meatballs!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 6 cups mangoes (4 to 5), peeled and cut in 3/4-inch pieces (See How to Cut a Mango)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds, whole
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes (hot)
How to make the Mango Chutney is HERE!
And here is a great recipe for the Samosas!
Color your World is a 4 month long daily blogging challenge event. Each day has a new color theme based on a crayon color in Crayola’s box of 120 crayons.
The challenge runs January 1, 2017 to April 29, 2017. Please join us in this challenge! It’s fun!
One Comment Add yours
Damn and I just cooked!