Where are my emails? What info did I have in my Itinerary? How can I send a post and a picture to my family? How do I see all the maps I downloaded? How do I call my vacation host? What’s the weather for today? I need my Wi-Fi!!!
Does this sound like you when on vacation?
It’s that time of year again when I’m off for a vacation and absolutely DREAD turning on my International Service on my phone! The roaming rates are sky high to begin with and I am at the mercy of internet service at my place of lodging! We do not EVER use the free Wi-Fi services offered at coffee shops or other places. They are not SECURE!
So this year we are using TEP, a portable Wi-Fi, for Smartphones, tablets and laptops.
Why are we going this route?
Here are the benefits:
- It is a small hand held device that provides internet access with your own Wi-Fi network and your own personal password. It will fit in my husband’s pocket or my small purse!
- It will connect up to 5 devices at the same time, in every country that I would ever think of going to! Even on a cruise ship!
- It has 8 hours of battery life with a 20 hour standby time. It comes with a battery charger too.
- There are no set up or cables required.
- There is no Data limits or caps.
- You can rent the device or buy it. (We travel a lot so we bought one, the fees are lower per day and you are only charged for the days you use it. If you rent one it is mailed to you and then you are charged a flat fee for every day it is in your possession, whether you use it or not and we didn’t want to have the hassle of sending it back every time)
- There are no ROAMING FEES!
- 24/7 customer support. Get in touch via phone, email, chat, or social media!
- 100% No BS money-back guarantee, guaranteed.
- The reviews were fabulous!
This is going to be one less headache when traveling! And with the money saved I can buy another plane ticket for a vacation! Yipee!
PS I am posting this under my Tuesday Travel Tips even though it is not Tuesday. I have too many tips to post and not enough Tuesdays right now.